Fond du Lac Artists’ Association 2018 Membership Show
Divers Gallery FDL Public Library
32 Sheboygan Street, FDL
November 7 to December 5, 2018
CRITIQUE AND RECEPTION FOR MEMBERS AND PUBLIC THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15
At 5:30 to 7:30 PM in the Gallery
The Membership Show will be judged. Certificates will be awarded. Ribbons placed on award-winning artwork will be for display only and will be re-used each year . There will be a formal public critique and reception in the Gallery on Thursday, November 15 from 5:30 to 7:30 PM. Refreshments will be served as provided by exhibitors and the Association.
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Registration forms are due Wednesday, September 26, 2018.
2. Artwork must be delivered to the Library on Wednesday, November 7 at 9:00 AM. If this is not possible contact the registration chair to make other arrangements as the library staff will not accept any early drop-offs. There is a limit of one piece of art per person.
3. All work must be original, 2 years old or less and not have been shown at previous membership shows. An original artwork is any piece that is done from an original design or your own personal photograph. Works based on copyrighted materials are not considered original.
4. Identify your artwork by attaching a card to the back of the piece with your name, title, and medium.
5. All two-dimensional entries must be framed in suitable condition to hang with wire.
6. Permission to remove any artwork from the show before December 6 must be approved by the registration chair.
7. Pick up your artwork at the Library Wednesday, December 6 at 9 am. Any artwork remaining will be stored at a location to be determined. The Library and the Fond du Lac Artists Association areNOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSS OF YOUR WORK. Every precaution will be taken to secure the safety of your artwork.
8. All artwork must be suitable for viewing in the Library, particularly for children.
9. Reception and critique will take place beginning in the Divers Gallery from 5:30 to 7:30 PM on Thursday, November 15, 2018. There will be refreshments served. Please indicate on attached registration form what you will be able to bring.
ANY QUESTIONS???? Call Fran Schmid 322-0495, Registration Chair.